Looking for Customers to Talk about their Solution at Convergence
Convergence is approaching quickly and I am looking for a final few customers to be on a panel to talk about their experience.Â It’s easy and painless to be on the panel.Â We will have experts in the room to assist with questions, so no pressure.Â Many of previous years panelists ask if they can do it again.
If you are interested in being a panelist at Convergence please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.Â You will receive $200 off your registration fee for helping out.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP: Extender
- Ask the Experts:Â Financials for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics GP for the Public Sector
- Microsoft Dynamics GP for Healthcare
- Microsoft Dynamics GP for Not-For-Profit Organizations
January 5, 2012
Â· Pam Misialek Â· No Comments
Tags: convergence, dynamics, extender, great plains, integration, Inventory, reporting, Smartlist Builder, sql server, sql server 2008, support debugging tool Â· Posted in: Blogs I Follow Total Views: 363