You may remember that I posted a little while ago about the Top 100 Most Influential People in Microsoft Dynamics 2012 Nominations and had a couple of reminders in other articles once voting started. Well Dynamics World UK have now published their Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100 list.
Firstly, congratulations must go to those who made the top 100 list. Here are a few Dynamics GP people that should be highlighted (sorry if I missed anyone):
- Andy Vabulus (14)
- Andy Hafer (17)
- Andy Snook (18)
- Mark Polino MVP (20)
- Shane Hall (24)
- Jon Rivers (38)
- Joe Tews (49)
- Clinton Weldon (53)
- Mariano Gomez MVP (66)
- Frank Hamelly MVP (67)
- Mark Rhodes (71)
- Bob McAdam (83)
- Anya Ciecierski (90)
- Victoria Yudin MVP (93)
As you can see, myself and many other worthy Dynamics GP people that are huge in the community are not in that list. But it does seem to help if your name is “Andy”.
However, what means more to me than actually being on the list is the strength and volume of the support I get from the Microsoft Dynamics GP Blogging and Forum Communities.
Mariano and I had the top ranked Microsoft Dynamics GP session at Convergence 2012 and had two sessions in the overall top 10 (3rd & 9th). This blog is the number one Microsoft Dynamics GP related blog, the Support Debugging Tool and Menus for Visual Studio Tools are loved globally. So, I must be doing something right….
That said, it warmed my heart to read through the posts from my fellow bloggers who all believe that I should have been recognised:
- Vaidy Mohan – Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100
- John Lowther – Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100 for 2012
- Jivtesh Singh – 2012 – Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100
- Mark Polino – Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100 | DynamicsWorld
- Doug Pitcher – Doug Pitcher’s OFFICIAL 100 most famous, awesome and totally influential Dynamics people for 2012
- Vaidy Mohan – Doug Pitcher’s OFFICIAL 100 Most Famous, Awesome & Totally Influence People for 2012
- Sivakumar Venkataraman – Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100
- John Lowther – Check out Doug Pitcher’s OFFICIAL 100 most famous, awesome and totally influential Dynamics people for 2012
- Mark Polino – Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Top 100 | Interesting Findings & Knowledge Sharing
- Janakiram – Microsoft Dynamics Most Influential People Analysis
For those who wonder about the criteria that Dynamics World uses, I took this excerpt from their website:
We base our selections on a number of criteria including: Number of nominations received; Number of Microsoft Dynamics employees employed; Number of clients your ISV/VAR has; As an end user how many user licences taken; Social Media Followers (bloggers/twitter/ linkedin) (bonuses for group owners); Number of years experience of Microsoft Dynamics; MVP Recipients; Developers of Add-Ons and new verticals; Speakers and writers about Microsoft Dynamics; Forum contributors and Number of votes received. We attempt to limit what can actually be described as a sphere of influence. The advantage that we have had in quantifying influence in Microsoft Dynamics is that we are dealing with a group of people with similar interests, and so it is possible to be able to quantify one persons influence over the group against another person’s influence.
Category: Blogs I Follow